living for over 55s.
— Coming mid 2021 —
Monterey is Land Lease living for like-minded people on the mid-north coast of NSW.
Providing the ultimate community for over 55s in a beautiful setting close to both the coast and hinterland, Monterey is proudly brought to you by Allam Property Group – successfully building homes since 1991.
This is the life.
Camden Haven is perfectly positioned to offer an outstanding lifestyle – small enough to feel like a secluded holiday destination, yet large enough to offer every daily convenience, while the major regional centre of Port Macquarie is just 30km away.
So much to see and do
Less than 20 minutes’ drive away are beautiful North Haven Beach, Dunbogan Beach and Pilot Beach. With national parks, bushwalks, lookouts and picnic areas aplenty, there is always something to do. Kendall Town provides tennis courts, a community pool, a general store, a post office and a community centre, while nearby Kew Country Club offers golf and bowls.
Click to pan
With a focus on active lifestyles and community bonding, Monterey’s proposed amenities will make you feel like you’re on holiday year-round.
Each Allam estate is carefully planned and designed to suit today's evolving lifestyles and Monterey is no different. There is a community garden for the green thumbs, caravan and boat parking for those who like to travel, and general parkland for a leisurely stroll or a picnic when the family comes to visit.
Every Allam home is designed to suit each individual block of land, and every individual street is designed to present each estate in the most appealing way. The clubhouse will include a games room, cinema, library, lounge, bar and kitchen, multipurpose rooms, gym, pool, and more.
Easy living and entertaining
The luxury homes at Monterey will be fully complete when you move in. With a focus on open-plan living with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, each home will feature modern fixtures and fittings with a large covered alfresco area perfect for those special occasions or quiet relaxation.
- Spacious homes with 2 bedrooms plus study
- Open-plan living and meals areas
- Indoor/outdoor flow with large alfresco area via sliding doors
- Gourmet kitchens with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and island bench
- Walk-in robe and ensuite to main bedroom
- Quality carpet and tiles throughout
- Ducted air conditioning
- Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
- LED downlights to selected areas
- Remote garage door opener
- Window furnishings, clothesline, alarm
and TV antenna
The Allam Advantage
Every Allam home comes with a bundle of features selected for their quality and value, while our 30 year tradition of detailed planning, leading designs and quality construction gives you the assurance of the Allam Advantage.
It all starts with EasyBuy, the no fuss way to buy your home, but includes much more, so that your home is located in an appealing neighbourhood that protects your investment, helping to create long-term value for you.
Every one of Allam’s estates is pre-designed so that development takes place in a coordinated manner and you’ll know exactly what is being built next door. There will be no surprises and all our streetscapes are planned and constructed to complement each individual home. It’s a combination that has stood the test of time, so that when you come home to Allam you know you’ve made the right choice.
Learn about EasyBuy — download our PDF.
with financial freedom.
Beyond the beauty and simplicity of life at Monterey, our goal is to ensure you receive excellent value for money throughout the lifecycle of your new home.
No stamp duty
With Land Lease living, there is no stamp duty billed or owed on your new property, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
No council rates
While most over 55s estates charge council rates and fees, we’ve made this a thing of the past to help your hard-earned funds go a little further.
Retain captial gains
Should you decide to move on in the future, we ensure you receive 100% of your capital gains as profit.
No exit fees
We know life can change and change quickly, which is why we’ve waived any exit fees if you decide to sell your home.
Close to it all
An abundance of leisure activities in close proximity, or visit the various eateries in Camden Haven.
Thank you for registering.
This is the life.
Terms & Conditions
Owner of the Site and its Operation
Disclaimer – Important Information.
- The material contained in this site and relating to individual estates, developments or properties has been prepared by APG as a general guide, for the information of potential purchasers to assist them in deciding if they are interested in any estate of individual property of APG. The information displayed on the site and/or contained in the associated material and any documents/attachments does not in any part constitute any form of offer or contract; it is provided as a guide only.
- APG bring to the attention of all parties that the material within the site relates to developments that may not yet to be completed or finalised and that changes might be made during the course of planning, construction and civil works or as a result of statutory or design requirements. These changes may also include changes to road layouts and placement that may impact on the layout of some surrounding roads and other parts of the estates and developments. Fittings, fixtures and other elements of the properties depicted are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual property, depending on many different factors, including the chosen location and the finishes and extras chosen by a purchaser. Any furniture is depicted for illustration only and is not included with any property.
- Anyone with potential interest in these projects, properties and estates should satisfy themselves, by undertaking further steps as necessary, in relation to all aspects of the properties, estates and developments and of all matters that a prudent person would consider relevant in their circumstances. The information on the site is not tailored for any one person’s specific circumstances. It is not intended as financial or investment advice specific to you and should not be taken as such. You should (and APG recommends that you) obtain independent legal, financial and other advice specific to your situation before making any purchase, financial investment or decision based on the information contained on the site or in related materials.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, APG, their agents or employees will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement or other information relied upon or contained within the site, any display or other marketing material. APG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary any details, materials/information on the site or to amend any terms and conditions without notice including any promotional offers, subject to any applicable laws.
- All materials and content on the site, including but not limited to any and all trade marks, service marks, designs, plans, drawings, text, products, software, images, sound recordings, video recordings, content downloads, streaming audio, streaming video, and other audio visual materials, are the property of, or used under license by, APG and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. This site contains commercially sensitive and valuable information which is both confidential and protected by copyright. Brands, logos, images and tag-lines are registered or unregistered trade marks owned or used under license by APG.
- You must not copy or reproduce (other than for your own personal or informational use) any part of any content from the site or distribute, alter, modify, create derivative works, commercially exploit or publicly display any part of any content from the site, without APG’s prior written permission.
Your Rights and Obligations
- In order to use this site, it is your responsibility to procure access to the Internet, to pay any costs associated with that access and to acquire any hardware and/or software necessary to facilitate the services.
- You use this site at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, everything on the site, or obtained by use of or access to the site, is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind.
- Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure that the content on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However APG makes no warranties or representations about accuracy, correctness, reliability or completeness of the information provided.
- APG assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, virus, bug, tampering, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to the site, or any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to the use of the site, or the uploading of material or downloading of any software/material (where permitted) from the site.
- APG is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this site. Any links provided are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement of the companies or products referred to on sites to which this site links and APG has no responsibility for the condition, content or operation of any such sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or resulting from access to or use of such sites. If you click on a link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You indemnify APG, its related bodies corporate, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect consequence of you accessing and/or using the site or any materials on or related to the site.